Followers

Friday, July 17, 2009

Styling with Rae...

Soooo Hello Fanny Followers,

Yesterday I had the pleasure of being the sidekick to stylist Rae Di Salvo, we traveled out to Williamburg, Brooklyn for a video shoot for this up and coming reggaeton group. It was pretty interesting being that this was my first video shoot, the production team was pretty cool, the artist were your typical light skin Spanish dude with a dark Spanish guy with braids lol but they were pretty cool and down to earth, the video shoot of course was your typical bright lights, pretty girls, artist in shades, with the smoke machine in the background LOL!! Rae dressed the models in bathing suits matched with heels and accessories. She did an awesome job working with the girls and finding colors and styles to suit their body type and complexion, along with making sure their swimsuits matched the background colors. I learned a lot by working with her, a lot about the industry; for instance the girls in the video are pretty but lets just say makeup and instant tanner DOES WONDERS!!!!! This one model in particular (she is lucky i don't remember her name!!!) she was pretty but had a nasty ass attitude and tried to take her sweet as time in the accessories Rae had her wear, but at the end of the shoot when she was giving me back the bathing suit I felt that it was a little tooo wet in the private area, so then she comes up to me (all of sudden she knows no English!) and was like "El otra mujer, the girl wearing the suite before me, it was already wet." So basically your telling me that you are that nasty that for 1 you wore a bathing suit that somebody else "wet in" and 2 you tried to lie on the next chick to make yourself look good LOL!!! I was so disgusted when i found out that this chick done had her monthly visit in the damn bathing suit that I touched!!! EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Besides that unpleasant incident, and the humid warehouse it was at (Bayard Studios) I had an awesome time!!! Thanks again Rae for taking me under your wing :0) make sure you guys check out her facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Rachel.Rae.DiSalvo?ref=ts

Until Next time,

Smooches from Fanny!

No comments:

Post a Comment