Followers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Patty Fields Sidewalk Sale...






So last weekend Patricia Fields had a sidewalk sale at her store on 302 Bowery Street, for those of you who are not aware of who Patricia Fields is or Patty Fields as I like to call her, she is the AMAZING stylist from "SEX & the City" "Devil Wears Prada" "Ugly Betty" and many more! I shopped around the store looking at all the trends she has in her work and wanted to buy the "Girl with the Green Scarf" for all my "Confessions of a Shopaholic" Fans but due to the fact that its a recession and I am jobless I could not buy anything at the sale :( but fortunately for my viewers I did snap a few pics of stuff I thought was cool and did a quick style makeover on myself and my boyfriend. I absolutely LOVE Patty Fields store because its like playing dress up or Halloween everyday LOL...you can disguise yourself into anything you want and not a lot of stores offer people that. Its important to wear things your comfortable with, things that make you feel sexy, things that make you look cool, things that give your overall outfit an edge! All those elements are incorporated into her store which is why i find myself in that store religiously :) Take a look at the pics and Fashion's Night Out is September 10th so please support your local retailers!!!! here is the link to Patty Fields website: http://www.patriciafield.com/ Until next time,

Smooches from Fanny!

No comments:

Post a Comment