Followers

Monday, June 22, 2009

SOulful Artist Spotlight!!!

Ok so last night I was watching VH1 Soul and I saw this video by Melanie Fiona called "Give it to me Right" and was blown away!!! This chick is what SoUl music has been missing since Vivan Green's "Emotional Rollercoaster." He swag is crazy and her voice is so smooth and soulful, she will definitely be the next person to bump Amy winehouse out of her rehabilitated spotlight LOL!! Another artist that I need to give a shout out to is Tess Henley she has this song on Pandora called "Hitting Me Hard Now" there is not much out there about her or how she got started but I feel that she needs to get more exposure since she plays piano, sings, and writes! These two ladies wrapped into one brings me to my final artist who DEFINITELY describes SOUL to the T, TARAGIRL! You have got to check this lady out, I am glad to say that I personally know her, she is talented, little person but Big voice, and best of all she is a VIrgo :) Shouts out to TARAGIRL


Visit their pages:




No comments:

Post a Comment